sábado, 6 de fevereiro de 2010

One of the bestest songs ever hearded!

 
(Blush) 
When you look at me I start to Blush 
And all that I can see is you and us 
Well, baby I'm so free to be in love 
With you, with you 

I wanna be in love with only you 
I wanna watch the sky turn grey and blue 
I wanna know the cares that always new 
I wanna make love with only you 
just you 

The stars will fall and dark will light the way 
We'll hit the ground and fall into the shade 
I'll light the night with fire and runaway 
With you, with you 

I wanna be in love with only you 
I wanna watch the sky turn grey and blue 
I wanna know the cares thats always new 
I wanna make love with only you 

I wanna be in love with you 
I wanna be in love 
I wanna be in love 
I wanna be in love with you 
I wanna be in love 
I wanna be in love 
I wanna be in love with you 

I wanna be in love with only you 
I wanna watch the sky turn grey and blue 
I wanna know the cares thats always new 
I wanna be in love with only you 
Just you, yeah 
Just you, yeah 
Just you 

I wanna be... 
Just you... 
yeah 

and i have no more words for you 

Nenhum comentário: